Saturday, July 23, 2011

i'm finally back!

 
(Gap tank, American Eagle shorts, Cooperative sandals, Leau Dex bag)
(Zara tank, Levi's DIY shorts, Cooperative sandals, Leau Dex bag)


(United Colors of Benetton tank, Silence+Noise shorts)

(white tank, Silence+Noise lace skirt, H&M belt)

(Kimchi Blue dress)

(Sparkle and Fade romper, Anthropologie leopard headband)
(vintage oversized pocket tee, Kimchi Blue tap shorts, vintage RayBan Wayfarers II)
 
(H&M maxi dress, H&M belt)
(H&M maxi dress)

I'm back! I had so much fun in Italy and Spain! I have so many great pictures that I couldn't share them all with you at once, but I feel like these capture most of what I saw. I'm moving into a new apartment in San Francisco tomorrow, so expect more posts from me from now on! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment