Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ao I have realized that i have forgotten to update this since I returned from camping. The days of the sun-soaked summer are nearing an end, I'll only be home for 6 more days. San Francisco is calling me and I need to return. I am anxious to go back to my cozy apartment and cook for myself and bask in the sunlight of Golden Gate Park. I made a list today of the things I must do when I get back and the first thing on my list is to get a library card for the library down the street. I have also compiled a list of books that I would like to read before the school years starts again. I can't wait to return to the bustling of the city and just observing interesting people. I can't wait to watch the sunset over the ocean. Packing though is such a pain, especially since i want to bring so much! I am so excited to decorate and make the room completely my own. I have gained so much inspiration from small places this summer and this past weekend I gained a piece of mind. SO, I am excited to start anew. August 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment