Thursday, July 15, 2010


so after many months of convincing my mother that her vintage watch would be better off on my wrist than in her macaroni jewelry cigar box i made in kindergarten, i took it in to get a new battery. turns out the watch is unfortunately broken, me having to pay $100 to fix it. as unfortunate as it may be i guess ill have to ask for it to be fixed for my birthday along with a new bottle of marc jacobs DAISY perfume (my one love). hmm, now i want to plan out my birthday festivities and what i want =) i work at 6:30am tomorrow, alas it's WAY past my bed time; sigh. by the way, i somehow am really loving this plain jane outfit right now. i love urban outfitters and thrift stores in the mission district of san francisco too much for my own good. i know how im spending my next few paychecks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment