Wednesday, July 21, 2010

bonjour!

so unfortunately i have not had time to find a photo worthy enough to post today. no worries ill make up for it tomorrow. today i went to ikea to look for stuff for my apartment, in which a small sliver of my soul died because i want my home to be ikea. BUT dumb as it sounds i am seriously more excited to put up my chicken hanging thing up in the corner of my room more than anything else. im so lame. mathieu, our family's exchange student arrived today and i think that these are gonna be a fun two weeks, despite a potential camping trip which i am not so thrilled for, as my family is so awkward it's painful. also my face got so sunburnt this past weekend it started to peel. so don't expect to see me out and about until my face no longer looks diseased or like i was caught up in a house fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment